The nervous rants of a uni student

Monday, May 22, 2006

Its always the worst time of year when the exams come round again. Should be used to doing them by now. Cant understand the point as everyone performs worst under exam conditions. I personally am always thinking was the revision enough and will I open the paper and be able to do anything. The worst and possibly most embarrassing thing that can happen though is the rumbling tummy. There is one person it always happens to and that would be me.

Top Tip of the Day eat a banana before going in works wonders!!

The banana trick saved me from the embarrassment this year but unfortunately couldn't save me from the B.O whiffs coming from someone nearby. You think that by the time they are uni they would have learnt some personal hygiene but you know what they say about students and why they always wear dark colours.

Sat in my car for a couple of minutes before going into the room just to settle my nerves. Felt quite proud of myself as I walked in as I knew all the things my mates didn't. Just as well they didn't know these things as none came up so the thoughts of the last couple of nights craming these pointless pieces of information are quickly splattered as I read the paper.

At least I managed to answer some questions or should I say whaffle, which is more than can be said for one of my mates who sat there for about 4 minutes, wrote her name and from the looks of it fell promptly asleep for the next 3 hours.

Hope its like GCSE RS where if you spelt your name right you passed the exam??? Could never quite understand that cos at the age of 16 if you cant spell your name you probably wont be in the exam. More than likely you will be faggin it in the bus stop or drinking white lighting in the park. No Stereotypes intended.

Well atleast now if anyone complains about my PMT I can explain fully in detail the complex hormones that control the menstrual cycle. Don't think they will be saying it again ha ha.

Well one down two more to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home