The nervous rants of a uni student

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Don't know what the saying means but found it quite poinyant.

Well another one over and done with.

3 more hours sat in a room next to a sweaty swedish guy who looks like a flasher.

Once again sat in my car doing some last minute cramming in the midst of a very heavy downpour. Trying to concentration with that going on outside was hard. Its boring enough sitting through the lecture but when you have to keep going over and over again the same things the ZZZZZ appear.

Felt hopeful that the questions I had prepared for might come up as for the last 5 years they have been on the paper. They did come up thankfully so I could recite very rapidly the mouthparts of a mosquito, I'm sure it will come in very handy when the little buggers are biting me on holiday but what I can do about it I don't know.

I was speaking to someone when I came out of the exam and was asking how she had done and was promptly told that she hadn't bothered to revise as she had failed the first semester work so she might as well resit the entire year. Whats the point of that because she is just going to keep having the same attitude and will still be saying that when shes 65. At least make an attempt but thats just me.

Going to my placement tomorrow where they will decide if they can definately take me for the year. It all depends on how fit I am. God knows what they are going to prod me with I just hope I don't have to have a blood test. I'm alright with them putting things in but not taking it out. Its amazing what you can withstand I can watch a rat dissection but I can't have a blood test. I think I'm a wuss.

Well thats enough rambling for one day best get back to me revision can hardly wait but I suppose in the long run its worth it but it sure doesn't feel like that at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home