The nervous rants of a uni student

Sunday, June 11, 2006


What an absolutely SCORCHING week. It has been so stuffy and sticky in work, just sitting down leads to sweating. I have been lay in the garden all day and now resemble something similar to a lobster. I could guide ships to safety using my face as a beacon. Its all good anyway.

Have done my highlights and I am having a San Tropez tomorrow in preparation for my cousins wedding on Saturday. This will hopefully lead me to be a bronzed beach beauty but it is doubtful.

Got made redundant from my second job on Thursday which was a bit of a piss take which also means that my mum is also now redundant. Found out at about 2 and spent the rest of the afternoon in the pub trying to recover from the shock. Life will test us.

I have had the pleasure of not one but 2 bbqs this week. The local shop had pretty much sold out of everything so had to experiment with new and different ideas. Like mini naan breads instead of burger buns. This is due to the fact we were playing in the world cup yesterday and everyone wanted beer and important stuff. The poor people in retail like myself had no telly or radio to watch or listen to the game so had to make do with people ringing up to provide the score. However in all fairness we probably didn't miss much as the one and only goal was scored in the first 5 minutes as an own goal. GUTTED.

Best get some Aloe Vera on my chest I can both feel and see it glowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home