The nervous rants of a uni student

Friday, June 16, 2006

Well my San Tropez turned out amazing. It looks so natural, well worth the £15 I paid for it. It was quite amusing. Me and My mum went in together, the girl left us to get changed into some really sexy and attractive black paper Knickers which I got to keep, BONUS. This was rather pointless as the knickers didn't really cover much and she got pretty up close and personal. The process only took about 10 minutes and you couldn't touch water for about 12 hours after. She made you stand in some really weird position to make sure that you got an even tan. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I had a shower in the morning and it was like a brown river. With the help of Johnson's holiday skin I should maintain this rather healthy glow till I go away and burn myself stupid in the sun.

I am quite looking forward to the wedding and it is forecast nice weather so that's always good. Have pretty much got everything sorted, have put my Bombay pleasure false nails on and they look good although the downside is they keep pinging off.

Have an early start to get there as it is about 5 or 6 hours from here and there are going to be a few delays according the AA.

Got bite by some huge fly onSundayy and it is itching me something rotten, I keep worrying I will scratch my tan off. Thinking about it now is making me itch all over its so uncomfortable. I hate that, someone only has to mention gnits and I start scratching, ooooh!! its horrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home