The nervous rants of a uni student

Friday, September 22, 2006

Well my second week finished and I know slightly more than last week. I have been allowed to carry out a procedure on my own without supervision. I have made that sound like I have done something amazing, all I did was make slides. Not very exciting I tell you although I thought that I probably wouldn't be doing anything in the lab other than read after the needle incident for some time.

Have braved the scallies and parked my car on the streets, I pretty much run out of work and power walk to my car and breath a great sigh of relief upon finding it still there. I am probably just being paranoid and underestimating the taste of car thiefs it is afterall a Punto and they normally favour fords.

Finished at 12 today so had the pleasure of day time telly. I am very disappointed that they have switched Murder She Wrote for Diagnosis Murder. There is just no comparision, they could build a ship out of the wood that is on DM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home