The nervous rants of a uni student

Monday, July 17, 2006



Got back from camping in wales on Thursday. It was really good. The weather wasn't too spectacular but we made the most of it. The sunday we got there is was very blustery and the monday wasn't to sunday either. We went to Harlech castle so we wouldn't be sat in a tent all day with rain pouring everywhere. The weather was absolutely fabulous on Tuesday and we even got to have a camp fire on the beach and watch a gorgeous sunset.

Wednesday was rock pooling lead by me, I was adament I wouldn't stop until I found a crab which I did eventually, although it was only about a mm long. On thursday it was over and we came home.

I will post a slide show of pics when my computer stops playing up and allows me to actually do something with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home