The nervous rants of a uni student

Monday, July 31, 2006

Have passed all my exams Wahoo!! Just scraped through but its better than resits. Did better than my friend. Out of 8 exams he has 7 resits and 6 pieces of coursework to resubmit. Don't know what I would do if that was me I think I would probably give up as Uni obviously wasn't for me.

So now I have to prepare for the field trip in september. I had a choice of doing it this year or next so I opted for this year so I have a longer summer next year ( and less work). As a result I am on the hunt for a full dissection kit as I believe we are chopping up fish eye balls for parasites. Fun!! As someone who doesn't really like fish or the aroma they expel I am sure that it will be an experience. I am sure that there will be plenty of enjoyable activities that probably all involve chopping things up ie snails and other slimey creatures.

Not done much today. Went to the dentist and spent a fortune between me and my brother but hey at least we aren't private. Got wet in the downpour of rain we had early doing my errands ( I was beginning to worry that I wasn't in Manchester as we haven't had rain in weeks and normally its every day).

Perhaps I should try Tesco for my dissection kit they seem to sell everything else you can even buy your house through them now.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger mountainear said…

    Well done!

    Will keep an eye open for disecting kit - e bay perhaps?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home