The nervous rants of a uni student

Monday, October 30, 2006

I know its early but I had to do it, I have booked my holiday for next year. We are off the Paxos for a week to sit in tranquility whilst basking in glorious sunshine, I hope. I have to admit that although it is months away I am looking forward to it. I have been told many wonderful things about the Island and now I can experience it for myself.

I am off work this week as we have many tasks that are being carried out at home and I am the only one with holidays spare. So I have boredom lurking before me.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger mountainear said…

    I'm very envious - as the days get shorter what could be better than the prospect of some Ionian sun?

    Re boredom: You could always learn some Greek!

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Exam Crisis said…

    ότι definately έναs καλός ιδέα εγώ θα να είμαι εύγλωτος μέσα Ελληνικός με το ώρα εγώ πηγαίνω. έχω πήρα plenty του ώρα σε swot πάνω παρά να χρησιμοποιώνταs the φθηνός δρόμος έτσι

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger mountainear said…

    You know that nobody likes a smart arse....

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Exam Crisis said…

    I know he he. Its amazing what you can get the internet to do for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home