The nervous rants of a uni student

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

How come when you have work done you feel a stranger in your own home. All these people walking about all the time they can be any where at any time and you have to ask permission to go into your own room. It is so weird that we let these people into our homes only for it to be taken over.

Home looks like a building site with floor boards up every where, wallpaper being ripped off and dirt and grime in every inch. Banging can be heard from every orifice of the house and all you get from these workmen types is "big job this missus". One tried to explain the meaning of truncated cables to me this morning only to have a completely no plus face look back at him. He probably guess what was going through my mind. If I knew what truncated cabling was do you honestly think I would be paying you the exorbitant price that I am, I would more than likely be doing it myself.

You try to sit in a tranquil place in the house with the puzzler and a broadband connection only to be surrounded and forced to abandon your refuse. I think its dinner time as all is quiet once again I expect in an hour or so hell will once again break lose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home