The nervous rants of a uni student

Monday, February 19, 2007

THE ADVENTURES OF PMT WOMAN

Well who wants to know whats going on in the world of me. Well not alot actually, work is pretty pants as my project isn't showing anything and my boss is working fewer and fewer hours. So don't have much to do during the day apart from moan with my colleague who is desperate to dig her way out of the hole that we work in. Got into a heated debate at work with a woman who believed I shouldn't have an opinion as I don't have kids, I wasn't best pleased as apparently she believes that it is okay to have a seven person car when you have two kids cos you need the space. I may not have kids but I am certainly allowed an opinion based on the fact that my parents had 2 kids and managed very well with a 4 seater ford. There was plenty of room for me and my brother to lie on the back seat and fall asleep on car journeys. I walked out of the room as I didn't want to say something I would regret as she isn't the sharpest tool in the box and undoubtedly wouldn't understand what I was saying anyway. Meeeewwwo!!!

On a nicer and unbitchy note had a fabulous meal on Saturday night and ate myself silly gorging on the best Chinese ever. Then fell asleep watching the crappiest film ever that should have definitely been nominated for a raspberry award (yes they do actually exist I kid you not). They are also affectionately known as the "razzies" if anyone wants to have a peek.

I am so sad I have just watched the latest episode of greys anatomy and like a hormonal wreck cried the majority of the way through it. I feel such a wuss . Went to the gym tonight and feel liberated for it , nearly had a spat with some woman on Friday ( god I sound like a right one) over a treadmill. If you are interested here's how it went, she was in a group of 3 and they each wanted to do some training at the same time. However in the bit where I go there are only 5 treadmills and as you can imagine they were all taken. They weren't very happy. Two became vacant but of course they wanted a third so the one with out a treadmill started working out on another piece of equipment. During this time I am going at a leisurely pace and had about 10 minutes of my exercise to go. They kept looking at my timer and shouting at the top of their voices "someone will be off in a minute, Fiona" Whilst Fiona is completely oblivious and is doing the ultimate sin by working on her own. They must have realised after a good few minutes that I wasn't budging cos I kept going, in fact if I must admit it was spurring me on to do more. So they told Fiona they were going to start without her cos no one was moving (boo hoo). How long do you recon they did? 15 minutes? no 10 minutes? no. 5 minutes they did, how can you complain for 5 minutes, you can't even break a sweat in that time. Needless to say I give them the biggest dirtiest imaginable as I wiped the sweat from my brow and walked shaky legs of the treadmill. If anyone can understand what I was talking about there please put answers on a postcard to:-

Does this face look bothered?
Couldn't care less road
Rottondom
England

Thanks for you cooperation

(please ignore everything you have read here it does not reflect on the ideas and experiences of the blogger and is just the random bleetings of a hormonally challenged person)

Don't you just love PMT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home