The nervous rants of a uni student

Sunday, November 19, 2006

How time flies, my last post was the 1st and now its nearly December. Didn't realise it was that long.

Spent about 3 hours today washing and waxing my car, my girl racer tendencies coming out as we have to have our cars all spic and span. I have to say that I am slightly lying there as I am not a racer and don't really know anything about cars but I do have furry dice so I am well on my way into the club.

Have been oohing and ahhing over my rabbit as she is getting older and her legs are getting a bit stiff so she can no longer jump and hop about like she used to and it is really bad when you have to laugh when you see her trying to jump up a step about 10cm high and ends up trying to get foot holds to clamber her way up. It just seems to have come on all at once, I can remember when she was about 6 months old and bombed it about the garden and was a bugger to try and catch. Its getting bad, I am only 21 and am reminiscing about the old days.

The dark nights are drawing in and it getting to the point where you don't actually see day light. You travel to work in the dark and travel home in the dark, and you spend all day in artificial light as it not enough natural daylight not to have them on. It really is a deathly sad time of year with everything either dying or hibernating so nature goes to sleep waiting for spring to arrive again. It is not a surprise that people get Seasonal Affected Disorder.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger mountainear said…

    I think we're all meant to be lying in our caves, wrapped in furs - living off our fat - waiting for the Spring. The best thing about not working is that you can take time out at mid-day to appreciate the sunshine (if there is any) - or just look at the world in daylight. Could be worse I suppose - we could live further north and never see daylight in the winter months. Don't look for a job in Finland, Iceland.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home