The nervous rants of a uni student

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Getting all organized for my hols. You never know how many clothes you actually have until it comes to deciding what to take with you. I must be the only person in the world who has 4 shoe boxes full of strappy tops. I have probably got a top in every shade of pink, I even have the same top but in a range of colours. How sad am I hehe.

Not done anything exciting at all this week, its been really boring at work breaking down boxes to put trainers in style order. Yawn!!!. Im hoping for a surge of hot weather when I get back so that I can top up my tan and so that I won't be camping in the rain. Think we have decided to take fishing umbrella with us as it is big and we can sit out not getting wet. Hope we don't need it. Will have to get organized for that pretty rapid after I get back as we go a week later.

My mum has got a better paid job in a different company thanks to some excellent negotiations on her part, so that should take some of the sting out of being made redundant. Her employers at the moment are being so nasty its untrue and are saying that she hasn't actually been made redundant, bastards. You feel like saying to them that if you are taking my job away and moving it to a different place what is it if it isn't redundancy, twits. I love that word twits, it always reminds me of when you were really young and you found everything hilarious. Poo!!! hehehehehe wee!!! hehehehehehe. What am I talking about I still find them funny now. Well best be off to carry on with the exciting things in life namely washing me smalls and ironing wahoo!!! I can't contain myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home